I trained as a Registered General Nurse in 1986 and after 5 years I then trained as a Midwife.
I practised as a Registered Midwife for 15 years in a busy consultant unit. I then spent 3 years working with the elderly in my community for Age Concern and during that time trained and qualified as a reflexologist.
Professional Qualifications & Courses completed.
- Fully qualified in Registered General Nursing
- Diploma in Higher Education in Midwifery
- ABC Diploma in Reflexology - Level 3
- First Aid appointed person
- Maternity Reflexology including sub-fertility
I am a fully insured member of the Association of Reflexologists (www.aor.org.uk) and the Essex Reflexology Group (http://www.essexreflexologygroup.co.uk) and I am committed to continuing my professional development.
I live in Maldon with my husband and two daughters and have a wealth of experience in working with people in a caring and supportive role.